- Your Government
- Boards & Commissions
- Building Appeals Board
Building Appeals Board
The Frederick Building Appeals Board hears and decides appeals of orders, decisions, or determinations made by the Building Official relative to the application and interpretation of the Frederick Building Code. The Board consists of one (1) Board of Trustee member and (2) members of the Community. The Board meets only when an application for appeal has been filed.
Membership and Terms
Chuck Sandifer, Staff Representative
Windi Padia, Trustee
Effective in 2022, Board Members serve three-year terms. There is no limit to the number of terms a member may serve.
There are currently no vacancies on the Building Appeals Board.
Who Can Apply?
- Residents of the Town of Frederick
- Complete the Online Application
- An applicant may choose to provide a letter of interest and/or resume
- Members may not have direct or indirect financial or economic interest in any business or undertaking that may have business before the Board/Commission/Committee for which the applicant is applying.
- Please complete an online application.
- Biannually - Generally in May and October
- Applicants are required to attend an interview with representative(s) from the Board. Interviews are scheduled in May and October of each year.
- The interview panelists will make a recommendation to the Board of Trustees following interviews. The recommended applicant(s) will be invited to an upcoming Board meeting for appointment by the Board of Trustees.
If you have any questions regarding Boards, Commissions, or Committees, or would like information about agendas and/or minutes, please contact the Town Clerk's Office at 720.382.5500.