- Your Government
- Communications & Engagement
Communications & Engagement
The Communications & Engagement Department is responsible for communications, activities, programs, and events that enhance Frederick's quality of life and sense of community. Let’s explore all the ways to stay connected, get involved, and be engaged with your community.
- Event Surveys - Have you attended on of our community events? We'd love your feedback to continually improve. Please take the surveys below:
- FlashVote Surveys - Do you have one minute a month to help make Frederick better? Join your friends and neighbors and make your voice heard on important issues. Take a minute to sign up here . It's free, fast, and fun - you’ll get a short 1-minute survey every few months. Plus, you’ll get to see full survey results within 48 hours! FlashVote makes sure your feedback is anonymous.
Your input will help the Town of Frederick make better decisions for everyone in the community.
- Monthly Community Newsletter - The monthly newsletter is printed and mailed with utility bills. Have you signed up to go paperless and receive an email instead? Check your monthly emailed statement to also find your monthly newsletter. You can also view past issues.
- Frederick Flash - Sign up for our weekly E-newsletter, the Frederick Flash - Four Stories in a Flash! Sent each Wednesday, this weekly email newsletter has Frederick’s top stories condensed into a quick and easy-to-read format.
- Social Media - We are very active on our social media pages. Check out our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for daily updates and fun stories.
- Nextdoor - We have an agency account on Nextdoor where we post emergency notifications, events, and community programs.
- Board of Trustee meetings -View current agendas and minutes for all boards and commissions. Insider Tip - Board meeting agendas contain an Administrative/Departmental Report. This is a detailed report from department Directors with current projects and work being done by town employees which are updated every two weeks.
- Notify Me - Keep informed by signing up for our email updates. From calendar listings, Board of Trustee meeting agendas, bids, job opportunities, police department weekly case reports, to our event and meeting calendars, our email updates are a great way to stay connected.
- Volunteer - A great way to get involved with your community is to volunteer at one of our community events or get involved with a community program. Email Jessica to be added to the volunteer email list.
- Submit a Request - Help us help you! Choose a category for your question or request, and submission will be sent directly to the department that can help. Can’t find a category that makes sense? Use the general question and we’ll still get you an answer.
- Connect with us - You can always send an email or give us a call at 720.382.5513.
The Communications & Engagement Team is the primary source of all official forms of public communications including news releases, brochures, social media, and newsletters.
For media inquiries please contact our Public Information Officer or Deputy Public Information Officer.
The Communications & Engagement Specialist is the main point of contact for all of the town’s community event planning and management, and serves as a liaison to multiple commissions regarding these responsibilities. Community programming, such as the Adopt a Place Program and youth outreach programming, are also handled by the Communications & Engagement team.
If you have an idea for a new community program or event, feel free to contact the Communications & Engagement team. We’re happy to hear from you!
2023 Pavement Maintenance ProgramCrack Seal and Mastic Crack Seal operations are scheduled for the week of March 20, 2023. Read on...
Silverstone MarketplaceAfter nearly two years of site selection and negotiations, we will see the largest grocery store in the Carbon Valley open its doors in Frederick! Read on...
Agilent Groundbreaking EventThe Town of Frederick is proud to be home to Agilent Technologies! Read on...