The 25/52 East Subarea Plan will guide land use and development of the 600+ acres at the I-25 and State Highway 52 interchange. As a gateway into the Frederick community, this highly visible and easily accessible area is ready for strategic development opportunities. The Town’s goal is to enhance Frederick’s overall character, image, and identity along the Front Range by collaborating with landowners and developers to realize the vision to suit our community’s desires. The 25/52 East Subarea Plan will serve as a guide for decision-making and will effectively help Town officials partner with stakeholders as they navigate the development of the area in the years to come.
• The 25/52 East Subarea Plan is guided by principles to optimize the site’s potential.
• Promote an inviting and vibrant retail and mixed-use destination that draws in local and regional visitors to our attractive, pedestrian-friendly, amenity-rich environment
• Respond to a dynamic market with a uniquely “Frederick” Place to include a vibrant mix of retail, restaurant, entertainment, lodging, residential, recreation, employment, conference, educational, and other uses.
• Leverage high visibility of the I-25 and State Highway 52 interchange as the key gateway into the Frederick community, ideally suited to take advantage of the more than 125,000 vehicles that pass the area daily.
• Respond to environmental constraints by thoroughly investigating individual developments to determine a project’s potential in relation to the Town’s mining-related history.
View the complete 25/52 East Subarea Plan