- Your Government
- Municipal Court
- Court Education Programs
Court Education Programs
Court Related Education ProgramsI.S.A.E.
I.S.A.E. is the Institute for Alternative Education and they offer many programs for court ordered education. The following programs can be taken at I.S.A.E.
- Alcohol/Drug, Intensive Alcohol/Drug, Marijuana "THC", Level 1 DUI/DWAI Alcohol Education
- Petty Theft, Repeat Offender Petty Theft
- Violence is Preventable, Violence Intervention
- 1st Response Defensive Driving, Level 2 Defensive Driving
- Discovering Better Choices
- Teens & Tobacco
- Young Offender
- Female Offenders
The National Corrective Training Institute of Colorado (N.C.T.I.) offers the following education programs.
- Level 1 Responsible Driving, Level 2 Responsible Driving/Aggressive Driving, Level 3 Responsible Driving, Road Rage
- Conflict Management, Anger Management, Domestic Conflict Management
- Animal Ordinance Compliance
- Petty Theft, Theft II, Young Petty Theft & Substance Abuse
- Making Better Choices
ITHRIVE iTHRIVE is an early intervention program for teens struggling with drugs and alcohol and offers support for their parents as well. Through a powerful combination of teen group psychotherapy, parent education, and pro-social activities, iTHRIVE helps teens become sober. This program also supports their families in reclaiming hope and happiness. You may contact iTHRIVE at 303-776-8184 or go online.
Dog Training and Behavior ProgramsLongmont Humane Society
The Longmont Humane Society offers the following programs for your pets.
- Superstar Puppy Foundation
- Basic Obedience
- On Leash Reactivity
- LHS P.I.T.S.T.O.P.
- AKC's Canine Good Citizen Class
- Private Training at Longmont Humane Society & Private In-home Training
Colorado State Patrol Family Foundation
Defensive Driving ProgramFor ages 15 to 24 - This program is designed to help students develop convictions and strategies that will keep them safe on the road. Curriculum includes a strong focus on good decision-making skills, defensive driving techniques, changing bravado into confidence. Students will learn to take responsibility and explore how changing driving behavior makes personal, legal and financial sense.
Attitudinal Dynamics of DrivingFor all ages - A highly effective course that helps problem drivers make direct connections between their attitudes and their behavior behind the wheel. Students see that the choices they make have very real costs - financial, legal, and personal - and learn to take responsibility for their actions.
For ages 25 and older - Through animation, narration, video and interactive exercises the online defensive driving course offers an engaging, interactive learning environment. Students will analyze real driving situations, spot driving hazards and identify the correct defenses.