How do I report a water leak?

Call the town's Public Works Department, 720-382-5800. The Public Works Department will contact a line maintenance technician to determine if the leak source is within the homeowner’s system or is the responsibility of the town.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a traffic signal that is malfunctioning or a stop sign that has been damaged?
2. How do I report a water leak?
3. Who do I contact regarding parks maintenance?
4. How do I report vandalism or graffiti?
5. Who do I notify when I want to dig in my yard?
6. Plowed snow landed on my driveway and sidewalks. Why do you do that, and when are you going to clear it?