Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please be aware of ongoing traffic impacts during the Region 4 - ADA Ramps Improvements Project. The work consists of bringing existing curb ramps into compliance with Public Rights of Way Accessibility Guidelines, or PROWAG** in various locations in Weld County. Curb ramps are intended to provide pedestrians access between the sidewalk and street with ease when a vertical change in elevation is present. For those with disabilities, curb edges can be hazardous and requirements are put in place to help prevent dangerous situations such as people falling out of wheelchairs, or while using a cane or walker.
Work will be conducted along four roadways at the following locations: US 85 - La Salle, Fort Lupton, and Platteville, I-25 Frontage Road - Dacono and Erie, CO 52 - Frederick, and Fort Lupton, and CR 8 - Erie.
This is the schedule for Monday, Monday, August 8 - Friday, August 12:
● Eastbound and westbound right lane closure and turn bay closure on CO 52 at E I-25 FR
● Eastbound and westbound right shoulder closures on E I-25 FR at CO 52
● Eastbound and westbound on-ramp and off-ramp closures on E I-25 FR at CO 52
● Northbound on-ramp and off-ramp closures on I-25 at CO 52
● Eastbound and westbound right lane closures on CO 52 at I-25 Northbound and Southbound on-ramp and off-ramps
● Northbound right lane closure on E I-25 FR at Laura Way
● Eastbound and westbound right shoulder closures on CO 52 at Glen Creighton Dr.
All intersections will maintain public access but be on the lookout and expect intermittent flagging during construction. The project will be in operation Monday thru Thursday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. For more information about this project, go to the project website.
● Project hotline: 970.866.1346
● Project email
It is important that the contractors and the traveling public stay safe during this project, please be aware and obey all traffic signage and restrictions.