The Carbon Valley Chamber of Commerce held its Annual Awards Dinner on Saturday, April 9. This annual event recognizes chamber members who have made outstanding contributions to the Carbon Valley community. Selected by the Chamber Board of Directors, the 2022 nominees were voted on by local businesses and non-profits who are members of the chamber.
"All of the individuals and businesses nominated this year have contributed greatly to the Carbon Valley community. We are thrilled to recognize this year's award winners!" said Jenn Venerable, Executive Director, Carbon Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Many Frederick businesses, non-profits, and residents received awards at this year's event!
- The Small Business of the Year was awarded to ShortD's.
- The Large Business of the Year was awarded to North Range Behavioral Health.
- The Non-Profit of the Year was awarded to Brigit's Bounty Community Resources.
- The Ambassador of the Year was awarded to Jami Bedsaul.
- The Community Impact Award was awarded to Merrie Garner.
Congratulations, Frederick winners. The work you do for our community is shining through!
You can watch a video celebration of the winners with their awards here.