TIME: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, Appointment are required, please call 720.382.5700.
LOCATION: Frederick Police Department, 333 5th ST, Frederick CO 80530
CARDS: Frederick Police Department does not provide the cards for the fingerprints. Cards are generally provided by the company/agency requesting the prints or information. Please do not fill out the cards prior to arrival. Please do NOT sign the card before you come to the Police Department.
COST: Frederick Residents are completed at NO CHARGE. You will need to provide a current Town of Frederick utility bill and/or valid driver's license and/or a passport with an address within the Frederick Town limits.
NON-Residents are $25.00.
- Please be advised that you may experience a short wait time. Please be patient as other calls for service may take a priority.
- We may be unable to complete fingerprints during fingerprinting hours due to other priorities for service.
- We do not fingerprint children under the age of 14.
- Please do not bring your children to the appointment.
- It is advisable NOT TO HAVE YOUR FINGERPRINTS TAKEN if:
- You have a blister on your finger(s)
- You have a broken finger(s)
- You currently have an open sore or cut(s)
- You have a broken arm (as we need full range of motion)
OTHER AREA LOCATIONS PROVIDING FINGERPRINTING SERVICES:
Area Fingerprint Information
To contact a staff member regarding fingerprinting requirements you can email us or call (720) 382-5700.